Waterford v Shamrock Rovers - Match preview and betting tips- Waterford looking to bounce back after late defeat away to Dundalk
- Rovers 4 wins in 5 games including two 1-0 wins in last 2 games
Best Bookie for Irish Premier Division betting this week
New Customer Offer - Deposit €20 to receive two €10 free bets
- Mr Green offer BOG (Best Odds Guaranteed) on UK & Irish horse racing so if your odds drift before the off, you're guaranteed to be paid the best price!
- €5 Free Bet Club, Bet €25 or more on accumulators on any sport with minimum odds of 2/1 to get a €5 Free Bet every week
Sign up to Mr Green Here And Recieve Two €10 Free Bets After Your First Deposit
Irish Premier League prediction - Who will win between Waterford v Shamrock Rovers on March 23rd?
Rovers have won 1-0 in back-to-back games against Pats & Limerick. Graham Burke scored his 6th goal of the season from the spot in Limerick as he and Gary Shaw linked up well at times. A tough one to call with a draw looking a likely outcome.
Betting prediction: Draw @ 21/10
Waterford v Shamrock Rovers Betting OddsWaterford 15/8
Shamrock Rovers 13/10
Betting prediction: Under 2.5 goals @ 4/6
Irish Premier League Live Stream
Illegal live streams are not the most reliable and we recommend this Live Stream information as a reliable alternative. Being able to watch the game live and watch your bets as they happen is exciting, but bear in mind all streams are slightly behind the real-time action, so if using for in-play betting, then please approach with caution.
There is very limited opportunity to watch Airtricity Premier League football on TV - RTE have a few games scheduled this season, and we hope they will announce more soon.
Full SSE Airtricity League TV schedule:-
02/03/2018 - Cork City v Bohemians, 7.30pm, RTE
09/03/2018 - Dundalk v Cork City, 8pm, eirSport
23/03/2018 - Waterford v Shamrock Rovers, 7.30pm, RTE
13/04/2018 - Shamrock Rovers v Bohemians, 8pm, eirSport
20/04/2018 - Bohemians v Cork City, 8pm, eirSport
- 4 wins from 6 games in the league
- Scored in 4 out of 6 games (failing to score away to Cork & Dundalk)
- 4 wins from last 5 games
- 15 goals scored and 4 clean sheets
- Burke has scored 6 goals so far this season
Draw @ 21/10
Half Time/Full Time Draw/Draw @ 15/4
Correct Score 1-1 @ 11/2
Under 2.5 Goals @ 4/6