Get the tips and best prices before anyone else
Don't worry about missing the next winner. Simply delivered to you the moment they are updated so you can get the best price.
Add your email and subscribe now!
saturday btts acca
saturday football acca
What is an "acca" or Football Accumulator bet?
No doubt you have heard the term "acca" or 'accumulator' if you have been around your friends when they are talking about betting on football. Simply put an accumulator bet is when more than one team is put into a single bet and the potential winnings accumulate to provide potential huge profits if they are all successful.
An accumulator is one of the most popular bets made in football today.
All selections made in an accumulator have to win for the bet to be successful and for you to collect winnings
Are there different types of Football Accumulators?
There are many different types depending on how many selections are used
- Double - 2 selections on different matches
- Treble - 3 selections on different matches
- Four Fold - 4 selections on different matches
- Five fold - 5 selections on different matches
- Six fold - 6 selections on different matches
- Etc - These can continue and it is not unknown for some people to put up to 20 games into a single accumulator bet! They rarely win though!
How do I win more?
The normal place to find accumulator bets of four or more selections is in football betting. Punters will choose a selection of games where they think teams are going to win games, and put them together. The more games in the bet, the higher the potential winnings, but also the greater the risk of losing.
It is possible to have higher returns for fewer selections if the individual betting prices are higher, but the risk remains the same. All selections must win for an accumulator to be a winner