This website is an online service of Invendium Limited (referred to below as 'we', 'us or 'our'). Our full contact details are below.
1.3 This website is aimed at the UK and EU markets and we cannot guarantee that it accords with local laws of any other countries .
1.5 we are registered with the Information Commissioner for the purposes of data protection.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- We may ask you to submit personal data to this web site (for example your name, address and contact details) to enable us to provide you with the services available through this web site. This information will be kept securely in accordance with our internal security policy and may be used, stored and processed to improve the operation, administration and development of the web site as well as for marketing, advertising and promotional purposes, but only in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Once you have registered as a member you will receive an email (typically once a month) to keep you informed of important developments on the web site and the tipster competition. In addition you will be able to set up and cancel email alerts for a variety of things from within the members area. Should you wish to cancel all emails from us, this can be done by terminating your membership, again from within the members area, or by contacting us here
- We have designed this web site so that users of all ages will be able to use the site. However, some content of this web site may be more appropriate for persons over 18 years of age. You agree that any use of this web site by persons under 18 years of age shall be done with constant supervision from a responsible adult such as a parent or guardian.
- In order that you can enter chat rooms, email, bulletin boards, chat areas, news groups, forums and/or other message or communication facilities on the web site or participate in other activities we will ask for the user's first name, email address and date of birth (so that we may verify the user's age).
- We only ask for information that is necessary to enable each web site user to use this web site satisfactorily.
- Where requested on the web site, please select the relevant options from the menus within the tipster members area. These options can easily be turned on or off or set to be triggered in different circumstance. Only select these options to receive future information by email regarding tipster activity, betting promotions and events or other similar services if you are happy for us to email you on that basis, and to use the information to improve the service we provide through this site. If you select not to receive these emails / alerts then we will not use your data in this way.
- We will not transfer your information out of the EEA
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please send us an email marked unsubscribe on the form on which we collect your data.
We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, men in WC1). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to (if applicable) any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at Invendium Ltd, 78 Queens Road, Clifton, Bristol, BS8 1QU
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Invendium Ltd, 78 Queens Road, Clifton, Bristol, BS8 1QU